DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Instagram Links-- ADMIN EDIT: All Instagram here & only here.

Not only drone shots but other photography too:

Instagram @vennyxt sky, sunset/rise, dog and tree pics lol

I’m just getting started with this new hobby, but will be adding more content:

I'm on Instagram as 740_drone

Attachments

• 40B669DB-B589-4741-B046-740D3801DC3D.jpeg
    40B669DB-B589-4741-B046-740D3801DC3D.jpeg
    801.3 KB · Views: 0
Insta: @twowheeledphotog

More and more drone stuff along with travel photos and my obvious bike obsession.

Last edited:
IG: www.instagram.com/extraordinaryviewfootage/

Video and Photo of all things NJ and surrounding area with extra emphasis on beaches and ports with some ship spotting.

Wow. You have veery nice profile and photos. Please, keep it up and do not abandon your profile :3

I also see that you have many subs. Just be careful, as you can have a group of "fake" users. In this case, your account might be blocked by Instagram.
I would recommend you to scan it once a month with the usage of an online SpamGuard - Clean Instagram - Delete Spam Followers - Unfollow Ghosts tool in order to keep it clear.

In this way, you will keep it "clean" (your account I mean) and your content will continue to be recommended.

Wow. You have veery nice profile and photos. Please, keep it up and do not abandon your profile :3

I also see that you have many subs. Just be careful, as you can have a group of "fake" users. In this case, your account might be blocked by Instagram.
I would recommend you to scan it once a month with the usage of an online SpamGuard - Clean Instagram - Delete Spam Followers - Unfollow Ghosts tool in order to keep it clear.

In this way, you will keep it "clean" (your account I mean) and your content will continue to be recommended.
Thank you, appreciate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s