DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Instagram Links-- ADMIN EDIT: All Instagram here & only here.

my Instagram account for sharing my work is @flyingfishmedia just opened a couple of days ago, but im planning on sharing at least a pic a day to share all my aerial captures. hope you all follow and enjoy the views!

Cheers and happy flying!

@tpepinphotos

No drone content yet, my Mavic arrives tomorrow, so I should have some content this weekend!

Hi everyone!

I'm @mick.ye

Posting drone videos and pictures of my hikes and cities :) happy to be part of this community!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Montypaks... just starting out though!

Guys, instead of doing this... why don't we just have our own hashtag so we find each other easily like #mavicpilots...

I'll start using that hashtag on all my posts so you can join me (or not[emoji57])

Hello All! Great thread, glad I discovered it. Will try to check all accounts during the next days. :)

Mine is @spectacular.wrld
Not all photos are made with a drone, but I post images from both Mavic and P4P there.

Hey I'd be really cool if you guys checked me out @owenhannahphoto that'd be awesome!

Hi Guys and Gals seeing some unreal stuff here its definitely enough motivation to get out there and zoom around, I predominantly shoot with my trusty Canon 5D but now the warmer weather is here in AUS will be out and about more with the Mavic :)
Nic Muller (@nicmullerphoto) • Instagram photos and videos

@harryweidling learning by doing. Some Mavic and a mix of iPhone and dslr captures. You can also see my Mavic efforts on my YouTube with the same name. Beginner but learning[emoji4]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom