DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Instagram Links-- ADMIN EDIT: All Instagram here & only here.

Here is mine.

It’s a mix of urban and drone photography. Shot on the Mavic Air.

I’ve not been a member for long on instagram but one thing that really bugs me and can’t understand it is people start following you one day then the next day unfollow you:oops::oops: what’s that all about....

Yep I’ve got an app that tells me this info.

I’ve not been a member for long on instagram but one thing that really bugs me and can’t understand it is people start following you one day then the next day unfollow you:oops::oops: what’s that all about....

People employ bots to follow/unfollow. They will follow your page and if you don’t follow them back in 24H the bot will unfollow you. It’s extremely irritating! Best just ignore it and grow your followers organically.

People employ bots to follow/unfollow. They will follow your page and if you don’t follow them back in 24H the bot will unfollow you. It’s extremely irritating! Best just ignore it and grow your followers organically.

Thanks for the imput, much appreciated. What I can’t understand is, I “Follow” them back, go on there profile page and like all their photos. Next day I’ve been unfollowed.

That was one reason why I got the app telling me what’s happening in the background. One minute I’d have, say 10 followers then the next day that number would be halfed.....

I don’t bother now with people who have a large “follow” number cos you just know what’s going to happen.

Again thanks for your imput, I’ve just got to understand how things work in instagram :)

Thanks for the imput, much appreciated. What I can’t understand is, I “Follow” them back, go on there profile page and like all their photos. Next day I’ve been unfollowed.

That was one reason why I got the app telling me what’s happening in the background. One minute I’d have, say 10 followers then the next day that number would be halfed.....

I don’t bother now with people who have a large “follow” number cos you just know what’s going to happen.

Again thanks for your imput, I’ve just got to understand how things work in instagram :)
Come on, not all who have large number of followers are bad :)

Reactions: Porky

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU