DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody use this Strobe on Mavic Air?

yes, I do and I use the Lume cube kit w/ mounting clips! This is what my set up looks like:
Lighting Lume Cube Kit for Mavic Pro
Are you using this setup with a Mavic Pro or a Mavic Air? This is a Mavic Air forum.

I'm still waiting for a version of Lume Cube that can be used with a Mavic Air. About a month ago, I asked the company when to expect a Mavic Air version, and they basically told me "We're working on it." I haven't heard anything since, and there is still no Mavic Air version listed on their Web site.

Larry

I use two Strobon cree's, a red rear and white foward, mounted on the batteries with vecro. They are mounted so as to provide an optimal viewing angle from the ground.
The only draw back is I need to use extension legs for the strobes to clear when sat on the ground. IMG_20190221_085836.jpgIMG_20190221_090009.jpg

Reactions: MavicFlyer
I've tried ordering from flytron several times and the order will not go thru
You can order Flytron STROBON Cree lights in my store here. I ship from the US too.

1550754466160.png

Reactions: apowen8976
yes but can you give me the same price as Flytron ?
No, I cannot match their price. I'm pretty sure I have the best price in the US though.

well I tried to order here and I use paypal and then it wanted me to fill in all my info. Paypal has all my info that's why I use it so I don't have to fill in all that stuff
I can send you a PayPal invoice if that's easier. Just let me know what you'd like to order and where I should email the invoice.

I use two Strobon cree's, a red rear and white foward, mounted on the batteries with vecro. They are mounted so as to provide an optimal viewing angle from the ground.
The only draw back is I need to use extension legs for the strobes to clear when sat on the ground. View attachment 63632View attachment 63633
I really like the idea of red on rear, and white on front, and idea of downward tilt, like you show it. The only disadvantage I see is that you have to pull off and press on every time you change batteries.

ADD:
The need for the leg extensions is there even without the strobes; I always use them unless I’m flying from a landing pad, or doing hand launch/recovery.
Here’s my configuration A95E738A-E03C-4ACD-93EC-DB09610A45C4.jpeg
In addition to adding finger protection from the prop, the mounting bracket, which snaps on/off has a flat surface to which you can attach the strobes. This pic shows the attachment upside down. Also, you can remove the protector grates, and use the bracket as a holder for the strobes.

Note that red and white are side by side, instead of front and back, because the flat areas are on the sides.

Last edited:
CheckSTROBON, but I have the 4 LED Firehouse strobes on mine. Aerial Pixel mounts are my preferred

It’s important to note that the Firehouse strobes are not all the same. In addition to availability in red, white, and green, the strobes come with anywhere from one to four LEDs, which explains part of why the prices vary so much. I strongly recommend the strobe with four LEDs

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji