DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Anyone else doing wigglegrams with their drones?

who knows ,must do wonders for the airframe ,not to mention the gimbal

It's all done in post. I take pictures of the same subject and move it slightly to the left or right. Then stitch in Photoshop. No stress on the airframe or gimbal.
thats good to know ,thanks for the info

Reactions: carlosguerrera
I don't think you can exceed the design load limits with a DJI drone by moving the stick fully to the stops.
I think if you could there would be spare parts laying everywhere ;)
Va in aircraft ..maximum speed that you can move the controls fully to the stops without exceeding the design load limits. The reason being that the control surface itself will stall below that speed if moved to the stop...hence less effective.
I don't think DJI drones will exceed that speed. In aircraft it's very easy to exceed going downhill. Hit a ripple above Vne and parts will fly ...too much info...I know I know..
Carlos is from Los Angeles ..and out here...if you don't have something new..you are so yesterday....right Carlos?

Pretty cool! I'm a stereo photo buff, and "wigglegrams" are an simple way of displaying a 3D effect to the casual viewer.
A more realistic method to see 3D on a normal display is cross-eyed viewing, but it takes some skills.
To make the stereo pairs you simply take a left and right pic separated by a short distance then combine in SPM.
DJI_0592ss.JPGIMG_1205ss.JPGDJI_0592ss.gif

Reactions: carlosguerrera
Pretty cool! I'm a stereo photo buff, and "wigglegrams" are an simple way of displaying a 3D effect to the casual viewer.
A more realistic method to see 3D on a normal display is cross-eyed viewing, but it takes some skills.
To make the stereo pairs you simply take a left and right pic separated by a short distance then combine in SPM.
View attachment 118479View attachment 118480View attachment 118481
Excellent! Thanks for showcasing this. This looks really good! What did you shoot it with?

I don't think you can exceed the design load limits with a DJI drone by moving the stick fully to the stops.
I think if you could there would be spare parts laying everywhere ;)
Va in aircraft ..maximum speed that you can move the controls fully to the stops without exceeding the design load limits. The reason being that the control surface itself will stall below that speed if moved to the stop...hence less effective.
I don't think DJI drones will exceed that speed. In aircraft it's very easy to exceed going downhill. Hit a ripple above Vne and parts will fly ...too much info...I know I know..
Carlos is from Los Angeles ..and out here...if you don't have something new..you are so yesterday....right Carlos?
I live in LA, but I am not an Angeleno by birth. I'm a bit over 1/2 century old, so a lot of these things are not passé to me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett