DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

anyone ever seen this error? "DJI Fly keeps stopping"

G Randy Brown

Reactions
I went out to fly this morning using this new tablet and kept getting the error "DJI Fly keeps stopping" with 2 options... "app info" and "close app".
In "app info" I checked all permissions that were unchecked and it still does the same...any thoughts?

I would try completely uninstalling DJI Fly and then reinstalling it. See if that clears up the error.

Reactions: Bill_H
It should run with 2GB of RAM.

If you're using Android go to the root of the internal storage and delete the DJI folder (if there is one) before trying to install it again.
I saw nothing DJI in storage but after a fresh side load install, it worked.
I had to switch to smooth because I was getting lots of lag but it works at least.
I'll give it a few more days to determine if I should return this piece of crap for this even cheaper piece of crap.
They're both listed in DJIs approval list but the new POC is a new release so maybe better somehow?
Thanks for everyone's help!

I went out to fly this morning using this new tablet and kept getting the error "DJI Fly keeps stopping" with 2 options... "app info" and "close app".
In "app info" I checked all permissions that were unchecked and it still does the same...any thoughts?
If your tablet or phone is a 32 bit system Go Fly will not run well on a 32 bit system. Go Fly app.. is a download for a 64 bit system.

I had to switch to smooth because I was getting lots of lag but it works at least.
I'll give it a few more days to determine if I should return this piece of crap for this even cheaper piece of crap.
They're both listed in DJIs approval list but the new POC is a new release so maybe better somehow?

Also turn of cache.

If your tablet or phone is a 32 bit system Go Fly will not run well on a 32 bit system. Go Fly app.. is a download for a 64 bit system.
It is 64 bit and it does run Fly but it's kinda flaky (ie stuttering even when selecting smooth as opposed to HD).
I have an RMA and will be sending it back tomorrow.

It is 64 bit and it does run Fly but it's kinda flaky (ie stuttering even when selecting smooth as opposed to HD).
I have an RMA and will be sending it back tomorrow.
Either something is wrong with your T290 tablet or you're not configuring all the settings we have mentioned multiple times over in far too many threads.

At the end of the day, that model tablet works stutter free with the Fly app, not just for myself, but for many others.

This lenovo has only 350 nits of brightness while the Samsung Tab A has 480 nits
I'm not sure the Lenovo will be usable in sunlight.

Either something is wrong with your T290 tablet or you're not configuring all the settings we have mentioned multiple times over in far too many threads.

At the end of the day, that model tablet works stutter free with the Fly app, not just for myself, but for many others.
I have no doubt it works for you and many others, I'm just saying after "configuring all the settings you have mentioned multiple times over in far too many threads I'm not happy with it (ie I don't want to turn off cache) and want something a little better and bigger...but thanks

This lenovo has only 350 nits of brightness while the Samsung Tab A has 480 nits
I'm not sure the Lenovo will be usable in sunlight.
Thank you, I will keep looking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf