DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone fly with Another Mavic Pro?

Ron_Dog

Reactions
Do any of you fly with another pilot flying a Mavic Pro at the same time/field? My friend has a Q5004K and every time he fly's with me,the MP seems to knock his WiFi out,and his video range is almost nothing? We have tried this at diffrent locations with the same results. When I'm not in the air,or on,he can get a good video feed,without any problems? So I was wondering if a MP would effect another MP flying at the same time?

i've flown once with my Inspire1 at the same time and my MP went nuts and attacked my Inspire1 while in active track, accelerating to full speed. I'm pretty sure the control signal of the I1 was interfering. So that was once but never again. I1 didn't even give a wink. MP bought the ground.
DJI sent me a new MP (I have no care refresh).

Reactions: Snoopy2020
My son and I fly together all the time....get a pic of a mavic w a mavic ....it's awesome

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
When I had the hubsan h501s and was flying at the same time of my friend with his Mavic, the range, the video, etc were horrible....

Had 5 Mavics in the air all near each other at a Meetup and all had solid links with zero issues. Have also flown with my brother and his spark and zero issues for either of us.

Reactions: Dodosi and Wt3786
Had 5 Mavics in the air all near each other at a Meetup and all had solid links with zero issues. Have also flown with my brother and his spark and zero issues for either of us.

Do you have a video of the 5 MP flying ??

289a6c368fb10e7391dcc56f9e4266fb.jpg

Mines on the left side. I have stored at home rotating right with the other 4 in frame. This was the day when the one next to me was flown within the object detection range that stopped him from hitting me; ya trying to get a photo of a Mavic taking a photo of a Mavic taking a photo and we where both to focus on our mobile screens. Thank goodness the obstacle avoidance worked ;-).

Reactions: chardister
Thanks,Guy's!:) My friend just ordered a MP and we were wondering if it was going to have the same problems as the Q500 was?

Just a thought, with these other platforms try switching the order in which you power the complete system on before or after the Mavic complete system with them near each other to force one or the other to find clear frequencies to operate on. May play nicer together.

We frequently fly with multiple DJI products in the air and have never had an issue

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark