DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone found any 3rd Party screen protectors that fit the Tripltek?

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I wanted to try it with it off and of course broke it removing it and am still picking shards of glass out of my carpet. They want $30 for a replacement ($20 + $10 UPS shipping). I've been spoiled by Amazon and paying $10 for a 2oz item bugs the heck out of me. Yes shipping is expensive and UPS isn't cheap so it's not their faullt. Of course they could use USPS for about 2bucks. :) . Anyway, been trying without luck to find a 3rd party replacement even one made for another device. Other 7" devices like the Amazon Fire 7 has a bunch of cheap covers but they are much too big because their covers goes beyond the screen onto the bezel.

Can sympathize with you mate, I'm still waiting for my Tripltek to ship. Was there much difference with the screen protector off?
Regards

I debated trying to take it off .. glad I didn’t …. I suspect you need to buy theirs ..

Reactions: Gagey52
Can sympathize with you mate, I'm still waiting for my Tripltek to ship. Was there much difference with the screen protector off?
Regards

I found it to be TOO MATTE to the point of it killing the sharpness of the display so I wanted to try it without it. I like it better with it off but it does cause reflection, but I think I like the reflection a bit better than the matte finish. I have used matte finish screen protectors on my cell phones and they didn’t seem as “dull” as this one. What I ultimately did was take a screen protector for my iPhone 12 pro plus am using that. It doesn’t cover the entire screen but enough until I find something better. The perfect item IMO would have been the screen protector for the Amazon Fire 7” tablet except the protector for that just extends past the glass on the Tripltek and is a bit to large. They can be had for $3-$4 bucks for a pack of 2 shipped! Another one I want to try is for a 6.7” Samsung phone which seems to be the perfect length but comes up a tiny bit short in the other direction. Gonna try one off eBay for $2. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54