DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone having trouble calibrating vision system?

crusty50

Reactions
I downloaded (after much consternation) DJI Assistant 2 in order to calibrate the vision system on my M2P. I get to the part where you're supposed to point the camera at the computer screen and nothing happens...no pattern to follow, nothing. It also said it couldn't tell what size my screen is (using MacBook air), so i entered 1440x900 in the box but got no OK message and went on. Any ideas?

yes i believe so. i had it go through the firmware update when the calibration didn't work.

YES

My DJI assistant was not updated to latest version.. I also started using the wrong dji assistant.. the one for Mavic pro not 2.. I finally realized there was no prompt for some of the new sensors..

Once I did those things right it was easy.

Good to see you got it sorted.
I bought a used MP2 & had to calibrate the censors.
My problem was I use a 47” TV as a monitor & the cable wasn't long enough but it did work using my laptop.

Two questions:

1. How do you know your sensors need calibrating?

2. Did you notice any differences after calibrating, and if so, what were those differences?

Two questions:

1. How do you know your sensors need calibrating?

2. Did you notice any differences after calibrating, and if so, what were those differences?
Usually the sensors will give you a message when they have an issue.

I downloaded (after much consternation) DJI Assistant 2 in order to calibrate the vision system on my M2P. I get to the part where you're supposed to point the camera at the computer screen and nothing happens...no pattern to follow, nothing. It also said it couldn't tell what size my screen is (using MacBook air), so i entered 1440x900 in the box but got no OK message and went on. Any ideas?
I should’ve searched but this is exactly my problem. My DJI Assistant does recognize my Air but nothing to actually point to on the computer screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143