DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Arizona, Phoenix area interested in hitting some nice clear spots this weekend.

jaysrmc

Reactions
I am going to go do some droning this weekend, in the desert by the Mountains and Bartlett lake. Most like do Bartlett lake on Saturday and Sunday will be desert mountain range. Let me know and I will shoot over my phone number. I have the ability to charge batteries in the filed with the quick charger and a mini bike that goes in the back of the truck in case you force land in the middle of the desert.

Ray here. I have to work Saturday but possibly Sunday morning could be a good time, shoot me a message with your number and I’ll let you know Saturday evening.

Hey you guys I'll be back in AZ around Dec 5th if your still interested in getting together to fly. Lake Bartlett is awesome place to fly but isn't it crowed on the weekends I've been there weekdays and nobody there at all :)

Always looking to fly on the weekends. I posted a trip for Friday after Turkey day or the following Sunday to Burro Creek Bridge north of Wickenburg.

I won't be home that weekend but the week after. Word of caution. That Burro Creek Bridge has a lot of metal in it. last time I flew under a metal bridge my air took off and crashed. Not sure what exactly happened but be careful if you decide to fly under the bridge

Reactions: Burk
I won't be home that weekend but the week after. Word of caution. That Burro Creek Bridge has a lot of metal in it. last time I flew under a metal bridge my air took off and crashed. Not sure what exactly happened but be careful if you decide to fly under the bridge
I found a vantage spot that allows me clear view under the bridge when I flew there last. I did not attempt going under at that time. It gives me a downward angle for view and signal should I decide to go under. Believe me, I am not risking a thousand dollar aircraft on something like that. The approach will be slow and careful. Any signal loss and I pull back. There is plenty to shoot in the area without going under the bridge.

I'll make that trip with you when I get back. I'd also like to fly around the Joshua Tree Forest. Ride a bike by any chance?

I'll make that trip with you when I get back. I'd also like to fly around the Joshua Tree Forest. Ride a bike by any chance?
Used to do a lot of long distance stuff on motorcycle. Wife made me quit after my riding buddy ran over me from behind and laid me up for 12 weeks. Picking up this hobby after running a competition BBQ team for 3 1/2 years. This is a WAY cheaper hobby!!

Reactions: designit777
I've been riding for 52 years criss crossed the US and Canada several times, slowed down a little now but still ride a lot.

Reactions: Burk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica