DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Cape Coral Florida?

SeaFox

Reactions
I am a newbie waiting for my Mavic pro to arrive. I would like to meet anyone in the area to hear their experiences and learn from them.

Reactions: Jaysjob
I am a newbie waiting for my Mavic pro to arrive. I would like to meet anyone in the area to hear their experiences and learn from them.
I'm there regularly as we have a home there that we try and get to as much as we can.
SanCap (over on Inspirepilots) is on Sanibel and can often be seen flying around the lighthouse.:)

Was just in Tampa for the MMA fights in October..wish I had room for my Inspire but had too much equipment. Didn't have the Mavic yet. Perhaps next time we can hook up. I'm in that area more each year.

Last edited:
This Sunday, December 11, Apollo Beach. 9 AM till we run out of batteries. PM me for location.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

This Sunday, December 11, Apollo Beach. 9 AM till we run out of batteries. PM me for location.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Thanks very much so letting me know. I don't think I can make it this time but would you send me the address just in case something changes? Still waiting for my Mavic but I am anxious to learn all I can while I wait.
Thanks
Bruce

Thanks very much so letting me know. I don't think I can make it this time but would you send me the address just in case something changes? Still waiting for my Mavic but I am anxious to learn all I can while I wait.
Thanks
Bruce
Sent you a PM.

Hey guys. I'd love to hear about where and when you get together to fly. We are in Fort Myers and try to stock most everything DJI. Obviously Mavics are tough right now but we have another batch coming in later this month.

Anyway, would love to join up for some fun and flying, etc.

Hey guys, I'm a newbie with my new Mavic arriving tomorrow. Any suggestions on safe/legal places to practice near Bonita springs/Ft Myers? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Im a drone newbie as well and am in Venice, FL. I got my Mavic online but I had to pay a premium for it, otherwise I would be waiting like hundreds of others. I have flown it a few times now. This thing is awesome! Great video too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm a newbie with my new Mavic arriving tomorrow. Any suggestions on safe/legal places to practice near Bonita springs/Ft Myers? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thx

I would call Florida Drone Supply on Ft.Myers. they could pry tell u where to fly down there.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

I'm in the Cape Coral area, right now in NJ with family but returning next week. I've built a quad and F550 fly mostly RC fixed wing. Tried to buy the Mavic early on got tired of waiting and refunded. Just got a Vtol and will be playing with that for now. Watch where you fly Florida law really a pain in the you know where. Stay away from your neighbors, homes and airfields. There is a lot of open land in Fla so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a place to fly. Join an AMA club maybe, maybe they will let you fly their field. If your in my area holler up. Enjoy, RC is fun and expensive especially when there is pilot error and there is always pilot error. Maybe there are enough guys in our area to start a quad club?

I am in the Cape till end of April, then back to Nova Scotia for the summer.

My Mavic arrived yesterday and I hope to fly it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up on being cautious about where I fly. There is a nice AMA airstrip (Cape Coral Seahawks )in the north part of Cape Coral. Nice facility with an area for quads.

I am in the Cape till end of April, then back to Nova Scotia for the summer.

My Mavic arrived yesterday and I hope to fly it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up on being cautious about where I fly. There is a nice AMA airstrip (Cape Coral Seahawks )in the north part of Cape Coral. Nice facility with an area for quads.

Yes, been there they have a fly-in sometime during the year, some nice jet RC show up. I'm in the NW area lots of room to fly. I'll keep my eye open for you.

Reactions: frankiez
Hey There ! I'm an old Marine in Bonita Springs. Got my Mavic Pro last week. I've been flying a Phantom for about a month now. The Mavic is so awsome! Just looking for places to fly, all the local state parks are off limits. Would like to get and share information on drone flying. Still a novice but ready to learn more everyday.

Hi! I'm in Cape Coral too! Looking for others and a good place to fly. I just got my Mavic last week. Please get in touch! Thanks!

Yea..still flying . Trying fpv with Glyphs (really neat)Now that the snowbirds have gone there are more places without crowds. Still scouting fly space.
[email protected]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica