DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in the Florence, Al area.

David73

Reactions
I am a newbie waiting for my Mavic-pro to arrive. Would like to meet up with anyone in the area and talk about your experiences and learn from you.

There are a bunch of people from ALA here, hope some are near you. Im going to be in Tuscaloosa in the near future, but not sure you want to drive that far or wait that long.

There are a bunch of people from ALA here, hope some are near you. Im going to be in Tuscaloosa in the near future, but not sure you want to drive that far or wait that long.
Please let me know when you are coming, I am retired and might be able to meet with you. Thank you for responding.

I live in Giles Co, TN which is not far from Florence. If it ever stops raining for more than a day we could meet up. I have a Mavic Pro and a Phantom 4 Pro.

I hope my Mavic will be here either Thurs. or Fri. I am retired and would love to meet you. I am just getting started with a drone.
Thanks for responding

I am a newbie waiting for my Mavic-pro to arrive. Would like to meet up with anyone in the area and talk about your experiences and learn from you.
David,
Did you ever find anyone else in Florence? I live in Florence and would love to meet up with you, I have a Tactical X Drone and I'm having all kinds of trouble. If you are interested, feel free to call me at 386-747-6564.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S