DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Windsor Ontario Canada?

judell

Reactions
I’m learning and getting better but would like to fly with someone so I can learn how to master the aircraft. Need to learn how to overcome the faear of a flyaway when you lose sight of the drone. Thanks

Hi Judell. Not wanting to be the drone police here, but in Canada the drone rules state that you must always have visual line of sigot with the drone (VLOS) You may want to check this link. https://tc.canada.ca/en/aviation/drone-safety/new-rules-drones-canada
If you do lose sight of the drone, check the bottom right of your display. You will see a red triangle/ arrow head displayed there on the map. The map can be enlarged and if you’ve cached the map and its in satellite view, you would be able to see the location of the drone that way.
Hope that this helps you out. Happy and safe flying.

HI Fun Flyer. Great post. Its easy to lose sight of the Drone when its in the air in the sky since its so small.

Thanks again

I’m learning and getting better but would like to fly with someone so I can learn how to master the aircraft. Need to learn how to overcome the faear of a flyaway when you lose sight of the drone. Thanks
I have been flying for 2+ years and have my Basic licence. I started with Phantom 2 and then Phantom 4, Spark, Mavic Pro, and Mini. I currently have the Mavic Pro and Mini and fly using DJI apps, Litchi and Dronelink. I am by no means an expert and continue to learn. I would be happy to meet and help you BUT with the Pandemic, it wouldn't be a good idea.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose