DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone know a replacement for UAVStickers.com? They made a nice set for the Mavic Pro, 2 Pro, and 2 Zoom

LakeTravis

Reactions
Does anyone know of a substitute Web site "UAVstickers.com"? You could buy a nice sheet of stickers with battery numbers in different colors, labels for your remote functions (if you wanted to use them... good for rookies), remove before flight stuff, etc. They were pretty handy. This was his logo, but his Web site is down... just says "We'll be back soon"

446784699.jpg.gif

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
You might try Decal Girl.

A lot of pilots enjoy the skins and there is a number kit available, or customize your own.

I've got my registration numbers, totally not into skins.

I've got my registration numbers, totally not into skins.

I used a simple label maker and a fine point Sharpie pen if I needed to label stuff.

These key chains are nice and I use them for removing my Tripltek tablet from the case and to identify which battery is to be used in rotation.

Some pilots have attached them to the gimbal cover as well.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Reactions: MA2 317
Didn't know that they offered these! Just ordered a skin, from them, for my Air 2, and would've added a set to my order. I've already got plenty, for free, from Pilot Institute, but they seem to fade a bit, after handling (Applied one to my Air 2's, left rear, leg, and it's fading from simply unfolding it). Guess they'll be making a separate trip. Lol.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: MA2 317
Way too easy to print your own design and size on label paper.
Thanks, I have a nice HP color laser printer, some labels and a Brother label printer. I am aware I can print a variety of decent looking stuff. I was just looking for a little bit more professional pre-made solution. And I'm pro-capitalism... 😎

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. With my other aircraft numbers have to be a certain size and spaced properly. With my drone it's up to me and the smaller the better as long as its readable. :cool:

You can find ours here: DECALS
IMG_20190220_003110.jpg
IMG_20190220_003215.jpg

I've used this place for years. Very happy.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa