DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Know Of A Waterproof Hard Case For MA2, RC, & 1 or 2 Batteries ONLY?

Nonprophet

Reactions
I picked up the Nanuk 915 for my MA2 flymore combo, and it's a great case. A lot of my videos/flights are documenting my canoeing and kayaking adventures--thus the desire for a solid waterproof case. But the reality is that when I'm on the water, I really only need a case that will carry the drone, the RC and two batteries---I really don't need all the other stuff (charging hub, extra props, etc.) and space is somewhat of a premium when I'm paddling in terms of opening the case and stowing the case while the drone is in the air. I can do it with the Nanuk 915, but I really would like to find a smaller hardshell waterpoof case that only carries what I need when I'm on the water. Has anyone else found a solution to this?

Many thanks!

Nevermind, I decided to just use the FlyMore case and put that into a drybag with shoulder straps--$20. I can still carry and strap in the Nanuk case in the rear of the boat and have everything I need, but also have the much smaller footprint of the DJI bag to keep up front with me for easy access.

Reactions: wali
I took my ma2 fishing offshore and a Harbor freight ammo case fit like it was made for it. The bird w/battery, tx, both spare batts, and a small soft sunglass case for spares and tools, and it's just a TINY bit shy of accommodating a small tablet. The larger HF cases are probably better sealed, but they are all too big (bulky) to go fishing.

BUT... I'd trust your combo of the flymore bag IN a dry bag more to keep it dry. I fish in a kayak and my rule is everything in my boat is expected to swim. On the offshore boat it just needed to be solidly splash resistant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nonprophet
If you're interested you massive want to look at this one.
See attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-214732_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20200822-214732_Amazon.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 50
I bought a very nice case on Amazon. This case is water resistant not waterproof it holds 4 batteries the charger and has extra storage spaces $50.00 I'm very happy with it.

Nevermind, I decided to just use the FlyMore case and put that into a drybag with shoulder straps--$20. I can still carry and strap in the Nanuk case in the rear of the boat and have everything I need, but also have the much smaller footprint of the DJI bag to keep up front with me for easy access.
Don't understand how you have a small footprint
Fly more bag inside a dry bag which means a bigger bag than the fly more on its own
And
The nanuk case.
Can't fathom out how you've saved space?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada