DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone knows any Fields or park in Westchester County or Bronx to fly mavic pro 2 zoom?

Hey dronefly316, just now looking for a group in lower \Westchester. I live in Tarrytown and my small business is in Elmsford!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Best of luck in the NY metro area... safer to be “out” a way.

I just got my mavic pro 2 zoom Anyone know’s any Fields or park to fly my mavic pro 2 zoom? Looking to fly any where in Westchester County, NY or the Bronx, I currently live in Elmsford, NY. Thanks.
I live in Yorktown. I fly regularly at my Willow Wood Trap Shooting club in Mahopac. Members are supportive and so far no one has threatened to shoot it down.

However, there is a nearby location which I use a couple of times a year. It is an old grass private airport that is now a town park called Airport Field. See attached map. The map calls the street to get there 32 but is actually Hill St. Going during the day, when school is in session, there is usually no one there. Even when there are, I've never been hassled. The area is quite wide and even longer so it is good for practice.

If you plan to go, drop a private notice and if I'm free will meet you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-05-08-02-15.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-05-08-02-15.png
    820.2 KB · Views: 9
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member