DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone looking to do a drone meet up in Ottawa?

Hi J_,

I am in the Smiths Falls area but get to Ottawa frequently. Lived in Greenboro about 20 years ago, then Greely.
I have had my Mavic since April and have done about 80 flights to date.
The lousy weather, phone issues and a crash have kept me from doing more flying.
Experimenting with a variety of flight modes and trying to learn more about video editing.
I have done a fair bit of work at my golf course getting flyover videos of each hole ready for the clubs web site.
Used way-points extensively for this project.

Dave

Reactions: Ericarm
I just received my Mavic Pro yesterday - my first drone. I live in Lanark, but am in Ottawa about once a week.

I'm hoping to have my first flight this weekend. I'd love to have a meet-up - especially with more experienced drone pilots! :)

Reactions: Ericarm
Ottawa is fine but if nobody else responds we could meet in Perth.

Definitely, Perth would be better for me if no one else responds from Ottawa.

From Gatineau here. I am away until mid April. Have intention of flying my Mavic P this summer from my cruiser. Wouldn't mind getting together depending on availability of dates.

im in the barrhaven area . I've had my magic air for only a week so far , and i have gotten some incredible shots in surrounding areas not far from me.

Ottawa here (Craig Henry), would love to meet up...learn how to properly fly the MP, or should I say,, ,learn more about it's capabilities.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e