DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone so brave to try this from Banggood?

AndreaBB

Reactions
hi Andrea, give them a go and then report back with your findings,someone has to be first

You know I normally will go out and try stuff that nobody
else will and saw those posted awhile back but I won’t even
try those..I’m with you omm.You try em Andrea and tell us.?

i dont want this thread to go down hill as most do when it comes to replacement props
the issue with none OEM products is that no one knows if the quality of the material or the production methods are up to the job
and of course if they fail when the drone is in the air, then thats normally the end of the drone ,and also the possibility of damage to people or property
that is not to say that all none OEM props are not up to the job,but the ones the OP is talking about are a complete unknown, and there needs to be extensive testing to prove their worth

Last edited:
I have got at least 10 hours on my blades so far and they still look and feel like new. After paying $3.35 per 2 blades I think it was a good deal.
Of course there is no guarantee on them but I always check each blade before every flight and there is no guarantee on the DJI blades either. At that price I can afford to change blades even if I see a miniature little mark on one of them and I have many new ones in stock.

Ad where I bought mine from

2Pcs 8743 Foldable Quick-Release Low-Noise Propeller Props Blade for DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom Drone

Description:

Item Name: Folding Propeller
Model: 8743
Color: Gold, Silver (Optional)
Diameter × Thread Pitch: 8.7 × 4.3 in (22.00 × 10.92 cm)
Weight: 7.9 g for each
Quantity: 1 Pair 2Pcs (CW+CCW)
Compatible: DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom

Features:
- These next-generation propellers adopt a brand new aerodynamic design, which results in quieter flight, increased efficiency, and extended flight time.
-Classic quick release design
-Quieter and longer flight

I have got at least 10 hours on my blades so far and they still look and feel like new. After paying $3.35 per 2 blades I think it was a good deal.
Of course there is no guarantee on them but I always check each blade before every flight and there is no guarantee on the DJI blades either. At that price I can afford to change blades even if I see a miniature little mark on one of them and I have many new ones in stock.

Ad where I bought mine from

2Pcs 8743 Foldable Quick-Release Low-Noise Propeller Props Blade for DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom Drone

Description:

Item Name: Folding Propeller
Model: 8743
Color: Gold, Silver (Optional)
Diameter × Thread Pitch: 8.7 × 4.3 in (22.00 × 10.92 cm)
Weight: 7.9 g for each
Quantity: 1 Pair 2Pcs (CW+CCW)
Compatible: DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom

Features:
- These next-generation propellers adopt a brand new aerodynamic design, which results in quieter flight, increased efficiency, and extended flight time.
-Classic quick release design
-Quieter and longer flight
We are talking about the Mini not those models.
Totally different types of props.

Looks like it would be pretty secure. Not sure if it would change flight characteristics or not due to the low weight of the drone, but I think their mounting procedure is quite secure. I would be sure to use thread-locking fluid to be sure the screws that out the plastic stuff in place stay secure.

Very interesting, I THINK. (g)

I've only had the Mini for a short week and have not had to deal with the props or their tiny screws. I can see this being nice for those with less than dexterous fingers and hands - IF THEY WORK. But I'd guess you might also blow the weight limit that mini achieved.

Weight is not a problem to me, but this could save the propellers during the storage.

Bought an inexpensive gimbal (hard to get elsewhere) from them a while back experience was good and the product was described accurately.

Reactions: ff22
While I agree with you, I think I'd have to say that I think it's well and truly shown that the original DJI props are not exactly up to the job either.
thats not quite true, they are up to the job ,unless they are compromised, when they get damaged in the case during storage

Weight is not a problem to me, but this could save the propellers during the storage.
With you on that one ... It's becoming apparent that unless you are very careful how you put the MM into the Fly More case, the prop's can get trapped under the body of the drone, and go out of shape (leading to the 'uncommanded descent' problem). This addition (if it's reliable) would allow you to remove the prop's for separate storage so they are under no pressure.

i dont want this thread to go down hill as most do when it comes to replacement props
the issue with none OEM products is that no one knows if the quality of the material or the production methods are up to the job
and of course if they fail when the drone is in the air, then thats normally the end of the drone ,and also the possibility of damage to people or property
that is not to say that all none OEM props are not up to the job,but the ones the OP is talking about are a complete unknown, and there needs to be extensive testing to prove their worth
Great perspective. Great advice. noted!

A 10 month old thread resurrected ... ?.

did the op ever buy these?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123