DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone still on V01.0.0100 firmware? Or experienced any major issues with it?

adiru

Reactions
I'm thinking about downgrading to V01.0.0100 in order to use the NLD tool to get rid of the NFZ, but it only supports the old version V01.0.0100 firmware so far...

Anyone still on V01.0.0100 firmware? Or experienced any major issues with it? or can point me to a link or thread that discusses the experiences of that firmware version?

I'm currently on V01.0.0100. No real issues. I do miss precision tracking and lateral obstacle avoidance but other then that, I haven't noticed any degrade in flight quality.

I'm on Version 0100. I have had no problems but I dont use any of the auto stuff and keep the sensors turned off. I also prefer Litchi for waypoints which would be missing from this version using a GO4 app.

Last edited:
I'm on Version 0100. I have had no problems but I dont use any of the auto stuff and keep the sensors turned off. I also prefer Litchi for waypoints which would be missing from this version.

Hi thanks for feedback. I also contacted the support at Litchi, of course their official statement is they recommend only using latest Litchi with latest DJI firmwares... Are you saying some functionality is missing when using Litchi and the DJI firmware 0100?

by any chance do you know if Litch app ever got the "Focus POI for gimbal pitch and heading" working on the M2P?

I'm currently on V01.0.0100. No real issues. I do miss precision tracking and lateral obstacle avoidance but other then that, I haven't noticed any degrade in flight quality.

Precision tracking you mean "precision landing" or a more precise version of activeTrack?

Hi thanks for feedback. I also contacted the support at Litchi, of course their official statement is they recommend only using latest Litchi with latest DJI firmwares... Are you saying some functionality is missing when using Litchi and the DJI firmware 0100?

by any chance do you know if Litch app ever got the "Focus POI for gimbal pitch and heading" working on the M2P?
Litchi works the same on 0100. Waypoints for GO4 will be missing as they were released for their app in a later firmware.

Cant answer the second half at the moment. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that one.

Litchi works the same on 0100. Waypoints for GO4 will be missing as they were released for their app in a later firmware.

Cant answer the second half at the moment. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that one.

I contacted them and they recommended to use the stock DJI GO app. does anyone know if that still requires sign in at each time or can it be used in offline/airgapped mode without internet connection? I tried using the free netguard app to block dji go app from connecting to the internet on my phone since I didn't want to put my phone in airplane mode but it seems like the DJI Go app is sneaky and somehow still knows that it is online etc.

The house here is in the middle of a Restricted zone (one of the reasons for NLD for me) so I left my iPad hooked to the internet and started them up. I started the recent stock GO4 app and was not given any kind of login prompt. I have had no login since installing NLD. All I got was this popup message confirming responsibility and it is ready to go.

Reactions: adiru
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair