DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone used/tried these, thoughts?

Macinfo

Reactions
Afternoon, looking at these for prop management in the Air 2 Bag, anyone try them? Thoughts

thanks

Afternoon, looking at these for prop management in the Air 2 Bag, anyone try them? Thoughts

thanks
I have that exact set and they work great! ?

Bought them. Wasn't very happy with them, especially the bottom holder.

Much prefer the 3D printed ones.

They sit in my 'case of many things'.

*** Macinfo............. pm me your mailing address.
I tried one of the 3d ones at first, but didn't like it because it was too stiff and tight. Felt like it had potential to scratch the paint of the drone every time I forced them on. The PGY ones won't scratch the drone.

I tried one of the 3d ones at first, but didn't like it because it was too stiff and tight. Felt like it had potential to scratch the paint of the drone every time I forced them on. The PGY ones won't scratch the drone.

Yup....... I know exactly what you mean about the scratching. I'm like that as well, and have to be very careful putting them on and taking them off.

But with the PGY ones, the bottom piece that just slips on the blades was always falling off.

Nicer material for sure, but didn't work for me. Maybe Macinfo will want them.

I bought those exact ones and they work great! Got them on Ebay for $12.90 shipped. The bottom one took me a few times to figure out best way to put on but when you do they work great. They hold good and I don’t worry about them coming off or damaging props. If you have trouble with getting the bottom one on quickly let me know and I’ll tell you how I put it on.
I also have a mavic drone little drawstring bag that I put my drone into after I put the prop holders on and I have never had bottom or top fall off when taking out or putting in bag and it’s a tight fit

A velcro strap?

I have this set. I like the top one and use it when putting the MA2 into my Nanuk case. The bottom one is a bit of a pain to get on sometimes, and in the hard case its kind of useless. I do have the DJI MA2 sleeve, which I use occasionally if I want to tuck my drone into my camera bag and go light, in which case securing the bottom props is worth the few seconds of fiddling to get the thing on there.

Bought them. Wasn't very happy with them, especially the bottom holder.

Much prefer the 3D printed ones.

They sit in my 'case of many things'.

*** Macinfo............. pm me your mailing address.
I'll check out the 3D one's if you have a set handy... give me a few to send off an address..

It appears that there are options, will try a couple of the cheap one's before I invest in a set of PGYTech's, and we'll see how it goes.. thanks for all the feedback, appreciate it..

Reactions: THE CYBORG
I bought mine on Etsy from a guy who posts here sometimes. 3D printed, $10 +shipping, very quick and work very well. I have no affiliation, I just like the product. I also bought my MA2 Controller iPad Mini mount from him and it works as advertised.

DJI Mavic Air 2 Top and Bottom Propeller Holders | Etsy

Last edited:
Hook and loop (Velcro) on my smaller drones. Works very well.

thanks

I have not tried those, but I have tried these and they work very well. Probably not that different from what you asked about.
Prop Holders - MA2 - from Amazon

thanks
I have always used a soft stretchy rubber band

I bought those exact ones and they work great! Got them on Ebay for $12.90 shipped. The bottom one took me a few times to figure out best way to put on but when you do they work great. They hold good and I don’t worry about them coming off or damaging props. If you have trouble with getting the bottom one on quickly let me know and I’ll tell you how I put it on.
I also have a mavic drone little drawstring bag that I put my drone into after I put the prop holders on and I have never had bottom or top fall off when taking out or putting in bag and it’s a tight fit
I’ve ordered these online, on their way to Australia after I noticed scratches on MA2 after putting it back in the Mavic shoulder bag with props still attached. (I’ve been taking props off since then). I’d like to be able to keep the props on the craft when stored in the bag and am hoping these will do the trick.

would you mind sharing your method for the underside prop holder. I’m interested and be a good record for the forum.
Thanks in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio