DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone using a mulit battery charger?

RichieFromBoston

Reactions
Smatree has one that is a built in power bank anyone using anything like this? If so ho good, I dont want cheap made in china for risk of fire. thanks Guys.

A quick search would reveal that many are using smatree charges with good results.

Good luck finding a charger that isn’t made in China.
YEA iM AWARE THEY ARE ALL MADE IN CHINA, BUT THE ONES iVE SEEN ARENT IN PERSON, WHICH iS WHY i ASKED THE forum, ITS ACTUALLY WHAT A FORUM IS FOR.

YEA iM AWARE THEY ARE ALL MADE IN CHINA, BUT THE ONES iVE SEEN ARENT IN PERSON, WHICH iS WHY i ASKED THE forum, ITS ACTUALLY WHAT A FORUM IS FOR.
Cap lock stuck?

I haven’t used the product. I was trying to help you by pointing out that many have posted here with favourable comments on the product performance.

You have a convenient means of viewing those comments (searching)- that’s what it is for.

Smatree has one that is a built in power bank anyone using anything like this?
Smatree makes great products in general, so it's a good brand to consider. You'll find a lot of positive reviews for the Smatree portable charging station here on Amazon. I don't think there are any other portable charging stations like this available for the Mavic 2, so it's probably going to be your best option if this is the type of battery charger you need.

1567936719529.png

If charging your batteries at home is an option, here are some commonly used Mavic 2 parallel battery chargers:

Fstop Labs (made by Yx)
Charge 3 batteries in 1 hour

1567936974384.png

Powerextra (made by Yx)
1567937009849.png

RCGEEK
1567937047739.png

RCGEEK
Charge 3 batteries in 1.5 hour
1567937078770.png

Last edited:
I have a YX charger like the one in the post above, its for my Xiaomi Mi 4k drone, I have had no problems with it, I am considering getting similar for my DJI, only problem is I have a Mavic pro & a Mavic 2 Pro so would have to buy 2.

Saves a lot of time if you want to go fly in a hurry.

Reactions: Inspirephil
After using a charger that charges 3 batteries & controller simultaneously the DJI charger that only charges consecutively is a pain when I want to get out and fly in a hurry, don't understand why they don't make them even if it is as an optional upgrade.

Cap lock stuck?

I haven’t used the product. I was trying to help you by pointing out that many have posted here with favourable comments on the product performance.

You have a convenient means of viewing those comments (searching)- that’s what it is for.
Good luck in finding one NOT made in China

I use the Fstop Labs charger. Im pretty disappointed DJI hasn't made a charger that does 3 batteries simultaneously.... which it's why I purchased it. It works fantastically! It is a little loud though. The cooling fan works overtime, but it's worth it to have ~75 minutes of flight time after ~60 minutes on the charger!

Reactions: Lbesing and PAW
Smatree has one that is a built in power bank anyone using anything like this? If so ho good, I dont want cheap made in china for risk of fire. thanks Guys.
I am using the multi battery charger that came with my Mavic Air combo kit and ur works awesome.
The only complaint I have is that the batteries don't charge fast enough.

I bought the Tercel unit....it charges, storage mode and discharge cycles 4 batteries in parallel. It comes with an AC power brick for home use, and a DC cord for the car or mobile supplies. The unit has a DC 12v 12A center positive input.

I have not used it yet though.....there is a less expensive PowerExtra unit, but it doesn’t come with a power brick and requires the stock DJI Charger to power it. If anyone is interested I can update later when I do use it.

B8108F41-01DA-4EF6-8CCC-AE092783628A.jpeg

I used this one:
1567983797181.png

I have an RCGEEK one that charges 4 batteries at once, and has 2 USB ports as well. I only have 3 batteries but have charged all 3 at once along with the SC several times, and it works great. It does get a little hot, but seems to work well. It is the white one with 4 output cables & 2 USB ports.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll