DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Using A S20 Ultra With the Fly App?

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
About to order one and replace my S9 that's going south, just wondering if anyone else is using one and has any experience?

**** thing costs more than my air 2 lol.

Edit, man we block out D@mn ok... lol

I'm using a OnePlus 5T and I've had no issues with the DJI Fly app at all - you definitely won't have any problems using the S20 Ultra. That phone is massively rated.

About to order one and replace my S9 that's going south, just wondering if anyone else is using one and has any experience?

**** thing costs more than my air 2 lol.

Edit, man we block out D@mn ok... lol
I'm using my note 10 plus, no issues. Unless you're ordering the exynos models you should be fine.

Im using a s20 reg and wife has used her s20+ to fly.... absolutely no problems

thanks all, hopefully the ultra isnt any different.

I have S20 Ultra with MA2 with no problems

Reactions: VenomXts
I'm using the s20 ultra. It works beautifully. No issues. I have a supcase ub pro case on mine and it just does fit on the remote with it on.

I've got a S20 ultra and it doesn't connect.. any ideas? Got a A71 work phone and it connects without issues

I've got a S20 ultra and it doesn't connect.. any ideas? Got a A71 work phone and it connects without issues
Make sure your plugged into the correct port on the controller. The s20 ultra works fine for me

I thought of that too. We connect our phones to chargers which addresses the power connections but not as often do we connect to a PC which would use the data leads.

Rapid charging does use the data leads, but only briefly, and with a very small static voltage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000