DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone who bought recently manufactured M2Ps, what's your default firmware version?

Reactions
Sorry for reposting this question, My local vendor only have M2P made in September or August, I need the firmware to be below V01.00.0300 so I can downgrade it further, I searched everywhere but have no clear answer, can anyone shed some light?

Did DJI flash the latest firmware in the factory or they just keep it original FW and let you decide whether to upgrade it or not after you bought it?

Something that I’m not ever in a hurry to do, is updates.
Flys fine for me. Easy to do them when they are issued, but sometimes difficult to go backwards.D19481CD-CB1A-4310-8122-653E2773B8BF.png

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Something that I’m not ever in a hurry to do, is updates.
I've been on the other side (in my younger days).
There seems to be something people get excited about with every new update - like they expect, it becomes twice as good.?

I've been blessed, that most of my updates on electronic devices were just fine, but those who where not, really frustrated me, like on my "smart" TV, Nvidia Shield, bike computer, etc.

A friendly advice for people, who always need the latest update immediately: if your quad flies fine and you really don't miss something or don't know, what could be better, at least wait a bit. Some days to one week just to see, if in a more and more complex world, new bugs will have serious effects and may hinder you. I know, mostly you can roll back, but sometimes, this incorporates new problems.

Digital updates won't expire, if you don't apply them at once.
Enjoy some more flying instead. If you are not facing a problem, don't seek for a solution. ;)

7/19/18
I seem to remember this one was ordered on the day they were announced.
Zoom came a few months later.

Reactions: Friendly_Quokka
OP is asking about recently bought units to see what firmware a brand new unit bought just now would come with... your launch date purchase is completely irrelevant to the topic.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61