DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

anyway to actually quickly talk to any one at DJI?

Blume TMS

Reactions
I am so frustrated with this stupid unlock system some computer idiots in conjunction with a pack of lawyers has devised. could they possibly make it any more difficult and include as many bugs?

The latest problem is half the time their texting system does not work... I've learned you can switch to a voice 'Massage" (yep, that's your choice but I guess you should put your phone on vibrate for it) and every so often it will tell me the phone number I entered is invalid even though it is the same **** number I just used for the previous unlock code.

on top of that having to check off repeated boxes that are redundant.... and enter the flight control serial number that if someone smarter than me looks at the length of it along with alphabets means that there has to be about 20 quadrillion different flight controls out there....

Sorry, I'm just frustrated with a system that has created a devise that flies great and works wonderful and then some corporate idiots have to create a system that screws it all up.

Can you edit your title? It took me a while to figure out who you were complaining about, since I didn't know who DPI was.

Sorry, don't know if it is my typing skills or my computer that auto corrects every time I try in type 'dpi'
yep, it's my computer auto correcting... just another gripe toward this computer folks...
(DJI) if I do it in capitals it won't auto correct

edit: now that is weird ... I wrote this response.. then went to edit my original post and could not find an edit button and somehow it fixed itself.... ? huh.
I know this post is useless I was just venting about how many hoops one has to jump through to get an authorization zone unlocked..... and the more hoops there are the more likely there is to be a glitch.... somewhere in the process.... I keep seeing and hearing here about other ways to get around all the 'safety' features DJI has put into their systems... but I don't have a clue as to how to do this.. keep in mind I've got the FAA license. and also what I'm doing business wise is not even close to a danger.... maximum height above ground... 60ft.... I've got two DJI drones... a mavic mini and a mavic2 pro with the smart controller. Help?

Last edited:
By the way... I realize I'm one of the worse spellers in the universe. but you'd think someone would catch this....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 1.06.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 1.06.56 PM.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 13
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member