DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

APP for bypassing NFZ

Is there an APP that I can download into my smart controller to fly my Mavic 2 Enterprise and bypass the NFZ? I was told that I could fly anywhere as these RPA are used for search and rescue.
TIA
No but you can get your supervisor to get DJI to do a custom unlock so it just unlocks it all NFZs. Available to first responders for this very purpose

Is there an APP that I can download into my smart controller to fly my Mavic 2 Enterprise and bypass the NFZ? I was told that I could fly anywhere as these RPA are used for search and rescue.
TIA

There isn't an app for that. If you want to get around the DJI geo fencing then you need to be enrolled in the DJI QEP program. That requires a request from an official agency, and a use agreement, and it then DJI will push an update to your aircraft that removes all firmware height and geo zone restrictions.

There isn't an app for that. If you want to get around the DJI geo fencing then you need to be enrolled in the DJI QEP program. That requires a request from an official agency, and a use agreement, and it then DJI will push an update to your aircraft that removes all firmware height and geo zone restrictions.
Thanks sar104. What is the DJI QEP program?

Or just look online and you'll be able to bypass it permanently and anywhere; it's not very hard. Just do your due diligence and don't fly anywhere you shouldn't. Bypassing NFZ on these drones should only be so that you do not have to go through the annoying process of getting an unlock from dji and does not give you permission to fly in an area that is unsafe or a violation of regs. A bypass allows you to be the judge of the area and not DJI's software, which doesn't always get it right or work 100% of the time. It's more to avoid the nanny software and instead taking the responsibility yourself. More freedom also comes with more responsibilities so keep this in mind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada