DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple in store pickup in Quebe City help!

mavichopefuldos

Reactions
Anyone able to pick this up and mail it to me in the US? It's ready for pickup until December 18th. I've tried everything, courier services, concierge services, personal shoppers, postmates, no luck in Quebec City! Thanks for any help or advice!

Did you phone and verify they physically had it ? I noticed that store showing stock when everything else on the planet showed red.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

He's clearly hoping someone will go pick it up for him, and ship it to him.
Yeah, I get that he's hoping for that now. I was just curious why he placed an order like that to begin with without having a plan shipping plan in place to start with.

There is NO WAY any apple store is going to give up an order to anyone other than the one showing the CC used to order it.....

There is NO WAY any apple store is going to give up an order to anyone other than the one showing the CC used to order it.....

Maybe he plans to cancel the order just as the guy shows up there so the guy can pay in cash LOL.

I've used a courier service many times to pick things up from apple. They are used to it as its quite common

You can contact apple and let them know who will pick it up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura