DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

Fireboy

Reactions
Just a FYI for people that have not ordered. I ordered my mavic from Apple on November 20th and shipping date was January 25th. It showed up at my door on Friday November 25th. Not sure how I got one in 5 days but it happened. Now I sit here and stare at it in the box because it is why to cold to fly it outside. Also bought the care refresh yesterday as a separate purchase. Was activated within a few hours and was very easy online purchase thru DJI site.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Fireblade
I ordered pick up in store on 11-15. No movement yet, but when I called to cancel the other day, the Apple rep said that everything that he's seen in 2.5 years is pointing to it being prepared to ship very soon. Still says processing on my end. I figure I'll give it until Friday before cancelling.

Ok, I'll play. Cancelled my DJI order after a month, so I'll give Apple a month. At least they don't charge until they ship.

I ordered 3 Batteries and 4 sets of blades in a separate order today from Apple. They were out of the battery hub.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Good luck. Don't go by the shipping date. I have 2 friends that ordered from apple the same day as me. They have delivery notices for Monday. So within 7 days all 3 of us have our mavics. Extra batteries and props have not shipped yet.

That's even more encouraging! I had just cancelled and was over all things Mavic. This gives me hope. Apple seems to be getting Mavic in stores all over the country and Canada.

I didn't see any combos. Bought all my extras on amazon. I did see that apple is selling propellers for a lot cheaper then dji.

Hmmmm. Stick with my NewEgg supposed 12/15 or throw down on Apple? Can you cancel NewEgg easily enough if Apple came through first?

Hmmmm. Stick with my NewEgg supposed 12/15 or throw down on Apple? Can you cancel NewEgg easily enough if Apple came through first?

I can tell you that I am unable to cancel my pick-up-in-store pre-order from Apple, and would have to arrange a return in store to cancel it at this point (not a big deal).
Cancelling from Newegg may also be difficult as it's from the DJI Official Store. Not sure though.

Hoping to find one in an apple store tomorrow,if i dont going to just place the order.

My Bestbuy order appears to have finally moved from pre-ordered to 'preparing' so maybe that will actually happen for the 30th as they have been suggesting

Just a FYI for people that have not ordered. I ordered my mavic from Apple on November 20th and shipping date was January 25th. It showed up at my door on Friday November 25th. Not sure how I got one in 5 days but it happened. Now I sit here and stare at it in the box because it is why to cold to fly it outside. Also bought the care refresh yesterday as a separate purchase. Was activated within a few hours and was very easy online purchase thru DJI site.

If you order from Apple and select pick up in store, you will get your Mavic in 2 to 3 days even though the estimated shipping time is 4 weeks. Apple stores get Mavics in everyday as unreserved inventory to sell. If you order online with in store pickup, you get first priority on daily shipments to the store that are not reserved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireblade
If you order from Apple and select pick up in store, you will get your Mavic in 2 to 3 days even though the estimated shipping time is 4 weeks. Apple stores get Mavics in everyday as unreserved inventory to sell. If you order online with in store pickup, you get first priority on daily shipments to the store that are not reserved.

Excellent, which means no more $1500 dollar mavics in ebay. Yay the flood gates are opening.

Excellent, which means no more $1500 dollar mavics in ebay. Yay the flood gates are opening.
Weren't u selling one yourself for a premium not too long ago? Lol not judging, I'm waiting for a Mavic myself. Sold a couple or so but now need one for myself lol

Shame apple UK customer have no clue as to when they will be getting there's .

I myself ordered on 27th September . And not a word since then

Weren't u selling one yourself for a premium not too long ago? Lol not judging, I'm waiting for a Mavic myself. Sold a couple or so but now need one for myself lol

Yep, I gave it up like a bar of gold. Ha. But its still going to be nice to see them selling for MSRP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu