DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are any Hard Cases Available?

All of the usual brands are listed as available soon. If you like GPC cases, they are shipping their DJI Mini 2 Case this week.

1606869808053.png

I have a big GPC for my larger drone, I needed to stick to my holiday season budget. Fortunately I was able to rummage through my surplus photography gear and find good substitues.
mini2 soft bag2.jpgDJI Mini 2 hard case2.JPG

I knew you were asking about a hard case, but wanted to mention this one I found after all the time I invested.
I didn't want a hard case that would tear up my leather in the car, add excessive weight, or bang around in the trunk. PLUS, I wanted to be able to leave my old phone attached to the controller, for fast deployment. THIS is what I found ;D

Case Logic DSLR @ Target

The flymore prop restraint is rubbery and keeps from chafing the controller.
The Battery hub sits behind the phone in the bag. It the lightest, most compact bag I know of that allows me to NOT have to assemble phone to controller and have battery hub.

Oh, and it has a belt loop ;)
I20201202_112946.jpg20201202_113015.jpg

Last edited:
I looked at a hard case like them but decided not to as there’s no attachment points on the sides for a shoulder strap so decided on this one IMG_0286.JPG

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Unfortunately, your results show exactly what I described above.
I know. I was pointing out that the OP could have googled it for himself instead of coming to forum and asking for everyone else to google it for him, oh, and then not even bother to come back to see if anyone responded....

I love drive-by posts. :(

I was pointing out that the OP could have googled it for himself instead of coming to forum and asking for everyone else to google it for him
A large majority of the questions posted on this forum could be googled if ones googling skills are up to par. However, that would defeat the purpose of having a discussion forum.

I guess this is obvious, but you don't have to answer posts if you have nothing but something witty to share. Feel free to ignore such posts and move on to topics of interest ;)

If you don't mind cutting your own foam, you can get a hard case dirt cheap. $14 CAD. Mine comes Monday. I'll review it when it comes.61ogCputf3L._AC_SL1115_.jpg

See here, it is the same case, just black ... (yellow will be in stock at Farnell in january)
It is very good and the fit is nearly perfect!

I bought the GPC. As per the norm, it’s of great quality. I own them for my MP2, MA2 and my Skydio 2 as well. I’m always happy with their stuff.

I like that case, is there a brand name you can share? Maybe they’re available here in the states.
lingshi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580