DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are mavic 2 cheap or did I hit a bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arce101

Reactions
I have a question about my propsAnd has anybody had a similar problem? I’m flying today and I I notice grass on my props like I hit a tree or something. There’s a cut in one of the blades I’ve had to replace that one blade 3 times already.just wondering if I’m flying to hard or banking to hard or a bird might of clipped it?i don’t know but it’s getting annoying. I’ve noticed a gimbal pitch roll limit reached error sometimes when I fly.I'm just wondering if the props just cannot handle heavy banking or it’s mabey another underlying issue ?

Grass encountered during landing perhaps? The Mavics are quite low to the ground. Even if you land on a pad, if not in center blades could still hit grass on the edge. Should not be an issue.

As for gimbal warning: if you are in sport mode, the quad attack angles could be rather steep.

Reactions: Arce101
What I wana know is why people are always making stupid comments to my posts .( Mod Removed Inappropriate Comment )

Last edited by a moderator:
What I wana know is why people are always making stupid comments to my posts . Oh yea forgot you have no life ???
Which stupid comments were you referring to?
The green cellulose means contact with vegetable/plant life. Trimming trees is usually the cause. Broken props would tend to confirm the contact.

Reactions: Flycaster
Ok guys let’s stop poking each other.
I removed several post so let’s stay civil in this and on topic.
Thanks

Ok guys let’s stop poking each other.
I removed several post so let’s stay civil in this and on topic.
Thanks
As of now there is no need for this to continue so it is LOCKED.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3