DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

are the days of the drone coming to an end

detectorguy

Reactions
I called my buddy I used to fly with and he told me that he sold his drone because he thought the days of the drone were coming to an end.

whatever happens in the future. i am sure that despite all the issues going on in the world, the end of drone flying wont be on the list

With the people doing stupid ( ( Mod Removed Langage)with the drones it wouldn’t surprise me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SFC117
News just in;

We are in the new "Snitch Society". Government paying people in report their neighbors breaking rules. Makes me think twice about flying in my neighborhood ?

Already I had the police arrive to question me based on a neighbor's phone call.

Your buddy is wrong. I'd hate to go though life with such a pessimistic attitude.

Case in point, this just popped up on my feed.

I think if you like going to the city park and dog fighting in sport mode with a couple of buddy's..well that ain't gonna last. You do have to pick good time's and places to fly. If you feel you might be going to be Pi**sing people or wildlife off..you probably are..no question about it. We've learned one thing lately..you don't want to panic the masses. look what a few people did to the worlds supply of toilet paper

Reactions: MEW
Drones are here to stay. I could imagine in the near future, the inception of an active fully operational Drone Law Enforcement Force at the City, State and Federal Government levels. That is all, Carry on.

Reactions: Classic flyer
Drones are here to stay. I could imagine in the near future, the inception of an active fully operational Drone Law Enforcement Force at the City, State and Federal Government levels. That is all, Carry on.
I think we may already be there and just haven't realized it yet...be smart fly safe

I can imagine a drone hovering over my head and asking in the voice of Bill Gates;

"Show me your vaccination papers citizen!"

Reactions: Isterix
Case in point, this just popped up on my feed.

And that's exactly why the hobbyist is getting the shaft.

Reactions: Chip and GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User