DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are the low noise props from DJI worth it?

RickAung

Reactions
Hi,

I am thinking of buying a new battery for my Mavic 2 Pro and wondered if anyone had tried their low nosie props? Do they make much difference?

Thanks

Not sure if the ones I am running are low noise or not (how do you tell?). But the M2P is an order of magnitude quieter than my Air was...

I think that they are, for the reason mentioned above. The frequency is lower so much easier on the ears.

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a new battery for my Mavic 2 Pro and wondered if anyone had tried their low nosie props? Do they make much difference?

Thanks

Your Jumping to conclusions! Obviously they are STOCK props and nothing more. It's called Deception! but I am smart enouph to know better. this happened to someone I know. I just laughed thinking how stupid this person was!

Obviously they are STOCK props and nothing more. It's called Deception! but I am smart enouph to know better. this happened to someone I know. I just laughed thinking how stupid this person was!
It’s not deception. The stock props are low-noise props and they’re sold as such.

It’s too bad you chose to laugh at someone rather than educate them. After all, it’s not like they got ripped off. You always need spare props.

Just a thought on lowering the noise on Mavic props in general.
I believe it is true that most of the noise comes from the prop tips and modifications there can make a difference.
But consider this there is the possibility that the close proximity of the prop tips to the body of the drone is also contributing to the sound pressure level generated from the spinning prop.
It would be interesting if someone could measure a typical mavic prop sound pressure level on the drone and then the same motor and prop combination operating detached (away from the drone body) in open unobstructed air flow and take sound pressure levels as a comparison.
Where are the Myth Busters when you need them?
mikemoose55

where is the best place to pick up OG Mavic Pro blades? All I can find is these low noise ones. I need to have them fold too. Im seeing some (knockoffs?) that don't even fold.
I need a couple full sets of Original Mavic Pro blades. thanks for any pointers.
JJ

where is the best place to pick up OG Mavic Pro blades? All I can find is these low noise ones. I need to have them fold too. Im seeing some (knockoffs?) that don't even fold.
I need a couple full sets of Original Mavic Pro blades. thanks for any pointers.
JJ
Any Authorized DJI dealer/ reseller would provide OEM product. There are sellers on this forum, on Amazon, and DJI's website has a list as well: DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

Reactions: Futuramille
It’s not deception. The stock props are low-noise props and they’re sold as such.

It’s too bad you chose to laugh at someone rather than educate them. After all, it’s not like they got ripped off. You always need spare props.

come on! of course they are low noise props that come with them... that's my Whole point! only a sucker would think otherwise! anybody that would purchase these thinking they are quieter then the Stock props is an idiot in my opinion! we are all idiots at times and only a smart person can admit this!

I went with the MPP over the M1P for the low noise props and higher efficiency of the motor ESC's. There seems to be an 3-4 db lower noise level between the two models with that combination and also a lower battery current while flying as a result of the higher efficiency. This accounts for the extra 10% flight time of 30 mins.

Reactions: Wakamula
Master airscrew props. are the best I found, build quality great, lower noise than platinum props. Search here to see more results.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji