DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are we really seeing horizon issues again?

driehl1020

Reactions
I have read some people stating they are having the dreaded horizon tilt again on the mavic.
Can anyone confirm who has a mavic?

should be correctable in the software to adjust the lens tilt. I saw that on a couple videos the other week. Dont have mine yet, cannot confirm.

Lots of people not knowing about the gimble and IMU calibration... too early to tell but I hope not.

should be correctable in the software to adjust the lens tilt. I saw that on a couple videos the other week. Dont have mine yet, cannot confirm.

Yes there is an adjustment in the app.... but everything should be calibrated first. This is not a pull it out of the box a fly kind of thing...

Yes there is an adjustment in the app.... but everything should be calibrated first. This is not a pull it out of the box a fly kind of thing...

I agree everything should be calibrated and checked first. I have a feeling that is going to be the first 27 minutes I spend on mine is going through and calibrating, adjusting, checking and setting up. Things can happen on a trip half-way around the world to change stuff. Just makes sense.

Reactions: Nikos
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50