DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arizona amateur checkin' in

droneyboi

Reactions
Just moved to Gilbert Arizona and in the move, my Mavic Pro was stolen (Not sure if it was the guy that transported my car or the workers that were coming in and out of our rental finishing up some work). Needless to say, I got the Mavic 2 Zoom and I try and fly as much as I can. Lived in SoCal for the past 18 years and now I"m a desert rat. So far AZ is very drone friendly and the scenery is unreal! Love it! Look forward to posting up some of the photos and clips I get.

Cheers,

Brett

Welcome to the forum from another Gilbert resident in the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy. Sorry to hear about your loss... but a good outcome ultimately it seems.

We should meet and fly sometime... PM me.

Also recommend you read the full online only DJI manual for your new Zoom.... about 70 pages. Much more info than the 4-5 pages in the box.... linked below. Also be sure to register the drone with FAA.
Here’s the link to the manual:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from another Gilbert resident in the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy. Sorry to hear about your loss... but a good outcome ultimately it seems.

We should meet and fly sometime... PM me.

Also recommend you read the full online only DJI manual for your new Zoom.... about 70 pages. Much more info than the 4-5 pages in the box.... linked below. Also be sure to register the drone with FAA.
Here’s the link to the manual:

Thanks for this info! I haven't registered my drone with the FAA, I will do that. Also, I do need to read more on the drone. I'm always trying to find cool places to fly and get great photos/videos. Let's make something happen and you can probably show me a ton of new places to fly.

Just moved to Gilbert Arizona and in the move, my Mavic Pro was stolen (Not sure if it was the guy that transported my car or the workers that were coming in and out of our rental finishing up some work). Needless to say, I got the Mavic 2 Zoom and I try and fly as much as I can. Lived in SoCal for the past 18 years and now I"m a desert rat. So far AZ is very drone friendly and the scenery is unreal! Love it! Look forward to posting up some of the photos and clips I get.

Cheers,

Brett
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your M2Z... guard it with your life this time ;) Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo