DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arriving at the Fremont Lookout, Mt Rainier National Park

I am a couple hours away from Mt. Rainier but it is so big it looks like it is just around the corner.
Did you have your Osmo Action connected to your backpack strap?
That Osmo action takes some great video.
Cannot wait to get one.

I am a couple hours away from Mt. Rainier but it is so big it looks like it is just around the corner.
Did you have your Osmo Action connected to your backpack strap?
That Osmo action takes some great video.
Cannot wait to get one.

Rainier does have that looming impact from many angles. I'm in Seattle but on some days as you drive/walk across I-5 at 45th Street it does look like it is right there.

I was hand-holding it. I purchased this cheap kit of all kinds of connectors including headband, check strap and buckle but have not really used much from the kit.

Here's another hand-held video.

It is my first action camera. So I don't have much to compare it to. I'm satisfied but there are others who like GoPro.

Reactions: tmgrood
Rainier does have that looming impact from many angles. I'm in Seattle but on some days as you drive/walk across I-5 at 45th Street it does look like it is right there.

I was hand-holding it. I purchased this cheap kit of all kinds of connectors including headband, check strap and buckle but have not really used much from the kit.

Here's another hand-held video.

It is my first action camera. So I don't have much to compare it to. I'm satisfied but there are others who like GoPro.
The picture stabilization is amazing for holding it in your hand.
I own the Osmo Pocket and have enjoyed the quality and stabilization of it.
Just waiting to add the Action to my arsenal.

The picture stabilization is amazing for holding it in your hand.
I own the Osmo Pocket and have enjoyed the quality and stabilization of it.
Just waiting to add the Action to my arsenal.
The following video really shows Rock Steady works well. Inadvertently the camera picked up the shift/brake levers which can be seen vibrating while the camera does a good job of stabilizing the forward image. At least, I think so. The camera was mounted on the handlebars.

The following video really shows Rock Steady works well. Inadvertently the camera picked up the shift/brake levers which can be seen vibrating while the camera does a good job of stabilizing the forward image. At least, I think so. The camera was mounted on the handlebars.

Oh yes. I could see what you're talking about.
Looked like a beautiful day for a bike ride.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag