DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Asbury Park, NJ - No Surrender Bruce Springsteen

dronertv

Reactions
Site
droner.tv
I flew in Asbury Park, NJ this weekend. This is the town where Bruce Springsteen got his start at the Stone Pony (you can catch some glimpses of throughout the video). Just down the road, you will find E St. in Belmar, NJ. The music in my video is provided by a cover band - December Band (December / Glasgow based indie and alternative rock band). I provided them with some drone video in exchange for their music (yes, I am Part 107).

I flew in Asbury Park, NJ this weekend. This is the town where Bruce Springsteen got his start at the Stone Pony (you can catch some glimpses of throughout the video). Just down the road, you will find E St. in Belmar, NJ. The music in my video is provided by a cover band - December Band (December / Glasgow based indie and alternative rock band). I provided them with some drone video in exchange for their music (yes, I am Part 107).
Loved that video! It's always been my dream to go there and my wife and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in November with a trip to NYC - with a night in Asbury Park too!
Great work, wishing you all the best. Nik, UK.

That was really good droner!! I liked the colors in the sunrise/sunset.

Reactions: dronertv
Loved that video! It's always been my dream to go there and my wife and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in November with a trip to NYC - with a night in Asbury Park too!
Great work, wishing you all the best. Nik, UK.
Enjoy your visit. Are you planning on flying?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa