DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 Problem

Firebird68

Reactions
Received Mavic yesterday. Tried to install Assistant 2 on my Mac. I keep getting a message telling me the file is corrupted and I should send it to the trash. Been in contact with dji. They are working on it. Talked to Apple, no joy. So, here it sits. Frustrated to say the least. Anyone else have this problem?

Why does your Mavic need to sit? You don't need the DJI Assistant 2 app to fly your Mavic.

Do I not need it to upgrade the software? As soon as I turned it on it told me to update. With control problems people are having I'm content to wait.

Yes, you should install the latest firmware. You can do that from DJI GO. Just follow the prompts on the screen.

Hi, I'm a newcomer here. Got my Mavic last week (woohoo!) and ran in the same problem. Installed Assistant on my Mac but wasn't able to perform the firmware upgrade neither to download the recorded videos. Assistant on Windows works like a charm, and the upgrade was performed in a breeze. To get the videos I use an USB adapter to plug the SDcard onto my Mac.

Were you actually able to get DJI Assistant to connect to your Mavic? I have not bee able to get it to connect to any of my 4 Macs.

I haven't been able to use it on my Mac either, but haven't tried the latest version that was posted a few days ago.

Hi guys, It seems that the latest version (1.0.8) is working. After restarting my Mac (10.12.1) I was able to get files from my Mavic....

I have to check my A2 version but I downloaded it a few weeks ago. I tried yesterday to connect the Mavic with my Mac and couldn't get to the logs. I could see the firmware area. Frustrating.

Question- are there different files on the Mavic than you could pull from the phone thru iTunes? Can someone describe the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Update: I was able to perform a firmware refresh from my Mac, so I think Assistant is working fine now.
Got a bunch of files from the Mavic: cp_assert.log, crash_counter.log, fatal.log, kernel.log, upgrade.log, wifi.log and some .DAT files... not sure what I can do with all that stuff! :)

I now got it to work. There was a new version of Assistant 2 released less than a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird