DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 won't work with my Mavic Pro

BigBoozer

Reactions
Browsed all the threads relavant to this problem, not found a suitable answer yet...
I connect my Mavic Pro to the laptop via different USB cables (of different make too) and start Assistant 2, latest release. Nothing happens. Log in with my DJI account, nothing happens. Reboot PC and drone. Nothing happens. I only see the opening page with the round image of the USB plugging into the PC. No other options available on this stupid page... Any hint?
I am trying to download the recorded videos saved in a IPad Mini 4 tablet, because I need the sound recorded from the RC+tablet during flight. How do I access that? I did it once, can't remember how. The Ipad will not allow me to browse the files saved in it. Also using ITunes I can't see a structure of files or folders (**** IOS...)
Any help will grant you positive karma and lots of thanks!

Update: tried with latest and previous release (1.1.6 and 1.1.0_2). No action...

Last edited:
if you are talking about the cache files with the sound then download IFunbox application for the PC, you can open the app and explore all the folders and files from the app and copy them out to the PC.

As for the assistant not working, plug in the Mavic and power it on and then go into device manager and see if there are any items with yellow exclamation marks, sounds like the USB driver hasnt loaded,

Reactions: Side Street Rob
I am not an iExpert, so I can't help with the file problem.

To use Assistant 2, try starting Assistant 2, start Mavic, then connect Mavic to PC. The connection is not immediate but should show connected within 10 or 15 seconds.

Last edited:
if you are talking about the cache files with the sound then download IFunbox application for the PC, you can open the app and explore all the folders and files from the app and copy them out to the PC.

Tons of good Karma for you, my friend... It worked like a breeze. Thanks a lot!

As for the assistant not working, plug in the Mavic and power it on and then go into device manager and see if there are any items with yellow exclamation marks, sounds like the USB driver hasnt loaded,

No way. All devices up and running, no yellow flags, but no connection between Assistant and Mavic. Who cares? The other trick solved my problem, I'll uninstall Assistant soon!
Thanks again.

Reactions: Exphantomflyer
I am not an iExpert, so I can't help with the file problem.
To use Assistant 2, try starting Assistant 2, start Mavic, then connect Mavic to PC. The connection is not immediate but should show connected within 10 or 15 seconds.

Thanks for your help. Did not work, but with IFunbox (see above reply) I solved my problem: I can access and retrieve all I need from the Ipad Mini 4 now!

Would you happen to know if I can use funbox to edit the videos in the dji go app with my pc? I downloaded it and am trying but not having much luck.

Would you happen to know if I can use funbox to edit the videos in the dji go app with my pc? I downloaded it and am trying but not having much luck.

Ifunbox is just a tool to retrieve files and is not a video editing tool

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest