DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant2 Connect Mavic Pro

Lee51

Reactions
Assistant2 up and signed in / mavic pro platinum plunged in to comput usb port - and then turned on - will not show up on assistant2 after long wait - and keeps kicking computer with its wireless connection to my router off line - I reconnect computer to internet and it just sits there not showing up on Assistant2 - now my spark will not show up - all usual reboot reload etc - any ideas? drivers? tnx

downloaded v1.2.0 from DJI website - is there a v1.2.2 out there some where - tnx

click on the link in my post, it will take you the MA downloads page, uninstall the previous version first

still can’t get Assistant2 to recognize anything I attach to computer through usb - I have turned off firewalls and only thing computer see is the sim card - there are not any pictures on sim cards - assistant2 see nothing -

still can’t get Assistant2 to recognize anything I attach to computer through usb - I have turned off firewalls and only thing computer see is the sim card - there are not any pictures on sim cards - assistant2 see nothing -

Have you turned on the AC after connecting it to the computer with the DJI Assistant 2 open

I got the new Mavic Remote Controller to attach to the Assistant2 and refreshed it - it had to install the driver before it would connect - I can’t seem to get anything else to install a driver - the RCand Spark use to come up but not now - I don’t know how to get a driver installed or reinstalled on those units ?

HP computer and windows 7 - need to forgive out how to find the drivers - as I said it use to work but now does not recognize the devices

I found out that I had to connect drone to computer via usb cable - turn on drone - go to printers/devises - they came up as unknown - right clicked the unknown icon - ran check for problems diagnostic - then showed all ok - left connected to computer and opened Assistant2 - when it come up it recognized the drone and I could open the drone in Assistant2 - prior to that it would only access the data card for down loading the pictures or videos - exactly backwards from what I was told to do - thank you for your kind help - yes my Windows 7 is old but I have it all up to date Windows updates - I’m scared to upgrade it - but will when they stop supporting it - again thank you for taking the time to help me - I did upgrade with the driver fix program. - cost only $10 and it fixed my printer and a few other things

The RC for the Spark will not connect to Assistant2 - but I can update its software over the iphone when connected to the drone - don’t know why it will not connect to the Assistant2 - some one said you don’t connect the Spark RC to Assistant2 but I don’t know if that’s true or not - perhaps someone might know if this is accurate or not

The RC for the Spark will not connect to Assistant2 - but I can update its software over the iphone when connected to the drone - don’t know why it will not connect to the Assistant2 - some one said you don’t connect the Spark RC to Assistant2 but I don’t know if that’s true or not - perhaps someone might know if this is accurate or not
There is a problem with the port control on a pc, which has been raised a number of times. I just update the RC via the app

I got everything to work by doing exactly opposite to common knowledge - I connected drone to computer - turned drone on - looked in printer/devices - after about 30 sec showed unknown device - right clicked it - troubleshoot device - everything came up ok and then device was discoverable - opened Assistant2 - up popped Mavic - did same for Spark and up popped Spark in Assistant2
Exactly backwards from common wisdom - strange sparks and ozone smells - haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun