DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ASTEROID ISSUE: Pink/Green in all four corners of the video??

DanielSon

Reactions
I am having a (Minor?) issue with the MA Asteroid mode. I have gotten the exact SAME result using both an IOS device and my primary device which is a Google Pixel 2 (Android). The capture works fine, it even downloads fine, etc etc, BUT, around the corners of the spherical pano portion it turns out with green, pink, or green/pink garbage - like there is information missing from the pano?? Occasionally I'll get a spot of pink or green somewhere in the middle of the tiny planet too, where something didn't stitch or fill in.

Any ideas on why this is happening?? I haven't seen anyone else's turn out this way. I thought maybe it was an Android thing, but confirmed with two people that also have the MA, and by using an iOS on mine that it does the same thing on mine.

Software is totally updated to latest. (App, controller, and drone)

Here is a link to a video example (Asteroid at the beginning and the end of the video).

Does the MA have that setting to raise the gimbal up an extra 30 degrees? Is that on?

Umm I dont know bud, I'm just throwing an idea out there!!! At least we'll all know one way or another eh?

Reactions: DanielSon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851