DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Asteroid quick shot not working

jjcaillee

Reactions
Hi.
I am trying to take Asteroids shots in a class C zone.

DJI 4 app lets me get into quick shots. I choose Asteroid and double tap on me on the screen.

As expected, Mavic Air flies back and climb to about 50 meters. But that is all. It hovers at that point doing nothing, no matter how long I may wait. It exists the Asteroid mode. All I can do, is enter the normal flying mode and have the drone come back....

What can be the problem? Could it be my SD card? I am using a Samsung 128 evo plus which should be fast enough. Or, is the problem linked to my flying in a class C zone? Or else?

Thanks for your answers.

I do not know for sure. I will check that out. But I think you have a good point. I will come back to you...

Asteroid only shoots at 1080p so your card should be good enough. I seem to think if it tries to go above your max altitude, it won't complete the asteroid

I have checked the maximum height limit on my drone: 30 meters...

I think you guys were right... I have settled it to 55 meters. That should solve my problem...

But I cannot test the result before next saturday...

I am going to keep you posted...

Thanks a lot...

It took a while but I finally flew my mavic air and tested asteroid with my new height limit to 55 meters and ... IT WORKED. Thank you guys

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE