DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Asteroid Shot Not Working

Stugadget

Reactions
Hi all,

attempted to take asteroid shot 4 time with my MavicAir 2. It rises up and starts taking the overhead shots but stops because of collision avoidance ( not sure of exact words) It is high in the air and not near anything ? Even if I switch all avoidance off it does the same ? All thoughts appreciated.

Hi all,

attempted to take asteroid shot 4 time with my MavicAir 2. It rises up and starts taking the overhead shots but stops because of collision avoidance ( not sure of exact words) It is high in the air and not near anything ? Even if I switch all avoidance off it does the same ? All thoughts appreciated.
4k 60 fps is not selected? You have to stay below 4k 60fps 50fps and 48fps.... It's just a limitation of the mavic Air 2 so in order for your intelligent modes to work that feature some kind of tracking you will have to stay at 4K 30 and lower. I know asteroid only comes in 1080 but sometimes ive found ticking the setting s "4k60" on and then off and going back and highlighting myself it will work. now when you are highlighting yourself you are u pulling down from one corner? If not try that and also try tapping yourself in live feed

Thank you but it isn’t this it stops when at full height and warns “obstacle detected QuickShot Ended” there is absolutely nothing near it.

Thank you but it isn’t this it stops when at full height and warns “obstacle detected QuickShot Ended” there is absolutely nothing near it.
So it sounds like a vision sensor problemyou probably just have to calibrate them on the computer use DJI assistant 2 for mavic.... and calibrate the vision sensors it's probably seeing the sun and giving false warnings the whole mavic line has always done this...what happens is Later in the day when flying towards the sun people usually get false obstacle avoidance warnings and it stops the bird dead in its tracks....also even if you switch all obstacle avoidance off on the mavic Air 2 the bottom sensors are still technically on.....I don't know why DJI has done it like this with the mavic air 2?...... but I would definitely give the calibration a try on assistant 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stug26