DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Atigun Pass, Alaska

Wow, very nice video and music to match.
Can't understand why some of the heard is in a line (follow the leader) and heading toward a cliff and running at that.
The two gents in the video, I believe I seen their pics on the wall in the post office. ;-)
Great video gents.

Really good look at part of Alaska and its inhabitants. Nice!

I'm just a jalous guy.....in Holland its forbidden to fly over nature areas.....
you are obviously enyoying all of it... funy and enjoyable footage...

Nicely shot....but It looked so cold I had to put on an extra pair of sox to watch.:)
The bull Caribou were easily spotted displaying their massive antlers. I believe Caribou numbers are in decline. This herd being one of the remaining 32 caribou herds in Alaska, with an estimated population of around 750,000.
Your care for them, reflected in your chosen flight paths was appreciated.
Thanks for sharing a part of the world I was not at all familiar with.
Safe Flying mate...and don't cut yourself shaving ....from Down Under.

Music is an interesting call that always grates on somebody's sensibilities. I rarely like other people's choices which probably means my sensibilities are a bit odd but luckily this isn't commercial so I just throw in what I like :). It was a little long for me too :) but if you had to sit through the hours of raw footage... :).

Thats a great video and brings back some memories. I was born and raised in North Pole and spent a lot of time with my Dad up that way.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000