DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Attacked by a Super Lonely Dungong!

Vernon

Reactions

We start exploring the island of Alor by renting a motorbike and driving around, getting a feel for the place pretty fast. Some local said we should visit a tiny traditional village called Takpala so we google mapped it and set off. Turned out to be a pretty hectic road for our little scooter but we made it up there eventually. On the way back Marie gave me a quick haircut by the beach and then we went out on a little boat to see the local Dugong. Amazing experience but it got hectic pretty quick! Enjoy

We start exploring the island of Alor by renting a motorbike and driving around, getting a feel for the place pretty fast. Some local said we should visit a tiny traditional village called Takpala so we google mapped it and set off. Turned out to be a pretty hectic road for our little scooter but we made it up there eventually. On the way back Marie gave me a quick haircut by the beach and then we went out on a little boat to see the local Dugong. Amazing experience but it got hectic pretty quick! Enjoy
Was diving in exactly that location in 2017, lovely dive spot. Also nervously flew my Mavic Pro there for the first time, wonderful memories..

Reactions: Vernon and TheRock

Obviously that’s on YouTube, my Internet connection is my phone only. Could you post the link? Never mind, I randomly tried it on my Mac, and that made it work. There is an option then to just jump off here and see it on YouTube. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vernon and Thomas B
You have a helmet on your bike and what about your girl friend ?

14625ngnyolb5zq.gif

Dugongs are known to be "amorous"... I was slated to be there second week of October. Maybe next year. Lovely piece and dugongs are not easy to see usually. Great experience.

Dugongs are known to be "amorous"... I was slated to be there second week of October. Maybe next year. Lovely piece and dugongs are not easy to see usually. Great experience.
Ah bummer, yeah the covid thing has messed up some stuff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji