DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ATTI Mode MP2?

Captain Oveur

Reactions
Hi - Can anyone give clear instructions how to set this up on a Mavic Pro 2? I’m planning to do the CAA course and apparently the instructors insist on the test flight in Atti mode. Can’t work it out. Thanks.

Hi DanKennedy I dont think it is possible to put the Mavic purposely in ATTI mode. I have recently done the PFCO course and the 2 instructors there had inspire 1 v2 drones and let us use this for the ATTI manover. We only had to perform one move in ATTI. If you want an ATTI certificate you must perform everything in ATTI on the final test.

Thank you Tolabog. I would like to get my CAA license but not necessarily fly the drone in Atti mode at all if i can help it! Can I ask please, what is the Atti manoeuvre I need to do in the test? MANY THANKS DAN

You have to do 3 manovers on the test and 1 of them in ATTI: figure of eight, the triangle, and the square. Everyone on my course opted for the figure of eight. Everyone passed the course and it was my first time id ever flown a drone.

Reactions: Captain Oveur
Thanks. I wonder why everyone opts for the figure of eight. Can't believe you did a figure of 8 flying a drone for the first time! Well done that man. Thanks for your help.

@Dankennedy, this thread explains how to change one of remote controller flight mode switch positions to ATTI:

I recently took my PfCO, it's very easy to setup ATTI mode as it says in the link given.

Hope all goes well for you.
Hi - Can anyone give clear instructions how to set this up on a Mavic Pro 2? I’m planning to do the CAA course and apparently the instructors insist on the test flight in Atti mode. Can’t work it out. Thanks.

Reactions: Captain Oveur

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3