DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Attican Grove (Athens Greece)- Mavic 2 Pro 4K

Tasos GR

Reactions

Nice place to walk and run between trees and birds. Beautiful view to North, East and South Athens. Places for football, basketball and tennis as well as playground.

Nice place to walk and run between trees and birds. Beautiful view to North, East and South Athens. Places for football, basketball and tennis as well as playground.

I always love it when I see one of your films on the forum!! I know I can look forward to another great tour of some site in beautiful Greece and Athens to enjoy for a few moments while sitting here in corona-land quarantine! In the instance of this film, I loved the hilltop luxury home and the views of Athens from this viewpoint. The 4 tennis courts caught m eye too! Brought back memories of our trip there which I have already submitted to this forum so I won't bore everyone again. As always, good flying and nice shots. Thumbs up!

I always love it when I see one of your films on the forum!! I know I can look forward to another great tour of some site in beautiful Greece and Athens to enjoy for a few moments while sitting here in corona-land quarantine! In the instance of this film, I loved the hilltop luxury home and the views of Athens from this viewpoint. The 4 tennis courts caught m eye too! Brought back memories of our trip there which I have already submitted to this forum so I won't bore everyone again. As always, good flying and nice shots. Thumbs up!

Thank you so much for your kind words! ❤ .. I'm so glad you enjoyed it ??

Great job. So many places of beauty in our world. Love the choice in music. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: TCMini

STUNNING. Is it easy to control the Mav 2? That video deserves an award.

STUNNING. Is it easy to control the Mav 2? That video deserves an award.

Thank you for your kind words!! yes, it is very easy (I think ? )

Reactions: nad-h
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest