DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Attitude indicator reversed

jehou

Reactions
In the DJI go 4 app the attitude indicator is reversed. The small map view shows aircraft in proper orientation and the attitude indicator shows the opposite.
It's like the attitude indicator is upside down. In the picture below the aircraft in real life is turned to the north. Any ideas? Thanks guys.
atti indicator.jpg

It looks like your device’s compass is 180 degrees off. Start your device and open Go4 app before installing on remote controller and verify correct indication. Sometimes I have to rotate my device in 3 axis to get compass indication correct. And insure area is free of interference including no Apple Watch ,magnets etc.

I always have to calibrate my mobile devices whenever using any compass dependent app.

Metal or magnets near the mobile may also mess up the mobile compass. Some sunshades have magnets in them.

I always have to calibrate my mobile devices whenever using any compass dependent app.

Metal or magnets near the mobile may also mess up the mobile compass. Some sunshades have magnets in them.
How do you calibrate your mobile device? Thanks

Rotate it 3 times in all 3 axes or flick in figure 8 in a wrist motion.
You can install a compass app to confirm it is correct.
Note that some tablets don't have a compass, even though they might have GPS.
Samsung Tab E 9.7 is such an animal.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803