DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

audio question

mavicpro330

Reactions
I have the original mavic pro which i know when u play the videos on the dpi go app it has sound. im gonna buy a external mic is their a way i can have the audio on my mac besides the short videos on the app.

What sound? I never get sound recorded other than from the phone. All you would get from your Mavic is prop noise right?

I could be wrong but isn't there a setting in the App to "record sound with cached videos"? If you play the video from the SD card, no audio but if you play the cached video,, there's sound.

So I bought the polar pro katana to take advantage of the camera and do some handheld videography. Little did I know or I could not figure out the sound part. I was really disappoint and felt like it was a big waste of money.

Sometimes the recording the controller makes of you talking to yourself can be interesting.

On a more serious note. If you find the video recording file on your device you can transfer it to your computer by plugging the micro SD from your device in to your mac and simply copying the file to a directory on the mac where you can find it. My android device saves it in MP4 format. The video and the sound are in 1 file. It takes a bit of a hunt in the device's directories . with the android I can also connect via usb cable to my PC w/ windows 10 on it and search the device directly from my desk top computer and copy the file via USB. I don't know much about Apple products though, so its just an educated guess on my part.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian