DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Audio Recording on Mavic 2 series?

pelagic_one

Wind-Blown Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I know my Mavic Mini has no microphone, but am I hearing audio on YouTube videos with Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom?

Specifically, the guy chasing cruise ships in Miami includes lots of wind noise in his videos. I know he’s got wind noise from his dSLR on a tripod, but as he nears the ships, I can almost swear I’m hearing waves pounding the hull and cruise passengers celebrating topside.

I just know someone‘s going to send a Mavic 2 series manual download link, and I’d deserve it! :D

Sorry, no audio on the M2. It was just pickup from his shore mic or added after the fact. If there was a microphone on the drone all you would hear is the propellers and motors.

I know my Mavic Mini has no microphone, but am I hearing audio on YouTube videos with Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom?

Specifically, the guy chasing cruise ships in Miami includes lots of wind noise in his videos. I know he’s got wind noise from his dSLR on a tripod, but as he nears the ships, I can almost swear I’m hearing waves pounding the hull and cruise passengers celebrating topside.

I just know someone‘s going to send a Mavic 2 series manual download link, and I’d deserve it! :D

You can use a third party microphone and tape it to your drone and they make a program from Adobe that can completely take out the sound of the Motors leaving you with just the flight sounds.

The Adobe Program is the key to making that work.
One thing is for sure it adds another dimension to the video that most people love more than the music in some cases.

The Adobe Program is called Auditon.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Storm.

Last edited:
You can use a third party microphone and tape it to your drone and they make a program from Adobe that can completely take out the sound of the Motors leaving you with just the flight sounds. The Adobe Program is the key to making that work. One thing is for sure it adds another dimension to the video that most people love more than the music in some cases. The Adobe Program is called Auditon.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Storm.
I assume you meant Audition, rather than Auditon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82