DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aurora, Colorado

Mav Max

Reactions
Hello All! I'm New in here & New pilot to the Mavic Pro! Thought it might be helpful/fun conversing in a Mavic drone forum, learn tip/tricks from experienced, have conversations, hang out with all you excellent people, etc! :) Just went out flying some over the weekend (1st time & No crashes, yea!) & I'm Already addicted (fun stuff)! Possibly looking for someone and/or group around Denver Metro area to go flying with (I live in Aurora, CO)...

Thx,
Mav Max :)

Hi guys! I am presently living in SoCal, but will begin traveling to the Colorado Springs area on a regular basis (for work) later this year as my wife and I prepare to make a retirement (?) move permanently towards the end of 2108. I am a professional photographer and do a lot of architectural work for Realtors ... that is where my drone comes in. Even though we are looking at the move as retirement, it will actually be more of a reduced work load ... why would I even fully retire?? We are very excited about the upcoming move to such a beautiful and photographically gorgeous area!

I'm sure we'll run into each other.

I am new to flying in Wyoming,about 3 hours from Denver. Let me know if you get together, could sure use come experienced help.

Hello All! I'm New in here & New pilot to the Mavic Pro! Thought it might be helpful/fun conversing in a Mavic drone forum, learn tip/tricks from experienced, have conversations, hang out with all you excellent people, etc! :) Just went out flying some over the weekend (1st time & No crashes, yea!) & I'm Already addicted (fun stuff)! Possibly looking for someone and/or group around Denver Metro area to go flying with (I live in Aurora, CO)...

Thx,
Mav Max :)
Welcome
Try
South Denver drone club
Facebook

Figured I’d sign up just to post. I live in the Buffalo Run golf course area just north of the Arsenal. Would be great if there are some locals around, I’ll have to look at that FB group too.

Hi, very new here in Wyoming, would love to attend a fly-in, if there is one coming in 2018. Thanks

Hey, all,
Out here in Atown too. Be good to get together with other pilots in the area!

Figured I’d sign up just to post. I live in the Buffalo Run golf course area just north of the Arsenal. Would be great if there are some locals around, I’ll have to look at that FB group too.
Shadowmite, I'm nearby in Henderson. I find the South Platte from 120th to the Adam's county fairgrounds is in one of those rare zones in the metro area that is outside of the 5 mile radius of airports and helipads with plenty of open space to fly. Nice to have places close!

Reactions: InfinaAir1980
Lakewood here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143