DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Austin, Tx?

AMann

Reactions
Looking for good scenic places near Austin to fly and shoot this holiday. Any suggestions? Please respond here and not on my other post. Thanks!

Looking for good scenic places near Austin to fly and shoot this holiday. Any suggestions? Please respond here and not on my other post. Thanks!
Head towards New Braunfels their you have the Guadalupe river and the Comal. I was their for 10 days last summer and couldn't shoot all because of so many great places.

Reactions: AMann
Head towards New Braunfels their you have the Guadalupe river and the Comal. I was their for 10 days last summer and couldn't shoot all because of so many great places.

Between New Braunfels and Canyon Lake are some interesting looking hills along with the canyon where Canyon Road goes, is that a legal area to fly? Im interested in landscape photography mainly. Thank you for your reply!

Marble Falls is nearby as well. If you have a 4x4 try hidden falls adventure park. You can drive up to the top of the hill and get a pretty good view of the hill country.

Reactions: AMann
What video editing software did you use to put your Hidden Falls Adventure Park video with?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929